Thursday, December 29, 2005

2005: It ain't over 'til it's Hofer

Here's a collection of my favorite freakin' pics from Jeff Hofer. This is a Good Frickin' Picture Wednesday 2005 retrospective, if you will. Rich people: feel free to put Hofer's art in your galleries and give him lots of money. Everyone else: Happy Frickin' New Year!

Hay kid:


Mountain guy:


Donatello, if Ninja Turtle:


Muy frickin' colorful:


Girl with one much longer leg:


Little girl who can rip apart a chain link fence with her bare hands:


Like Egypt, but Guatemalier:


Koosh ball tree:


Guy with ferret in jacket:

6 comments:

  1. Good way to the end the year. These were good frickin' pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy frickin' New Year right back at ya, Mike. :)

    Loved the pics.

    If I was rich, I'd definitely throw mucho dinero at Hofer and put those pics in a gallery... but I'm not. hey, ya never know what 2006 might bring... maybe I'll get rich in the new year and buy all those good frickin' pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures! My favorite is the colorful cloth one. What a dizzying array.

    Happy 2006 to you Mike Todd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such great pictures. Thanks for posting them! I loved your captions as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a good frickin' New Year!!! Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm waiting for the calendar. happy frick'n new year.

    ReplyDelete