Friday, January 23, 2009

Poor Man's Photoshop

When I was fiddling around to create a new banner graphic for this site to replace the one that never existed before, I stumbled across this free version of Poor Man's Photoshop (called PhotoPlus). If you're like me and you were always too cheap to pay for Photoshop and not smart enough to figure out how to steal it, this seems like a pretty sweet compromise.

On a completely unrelated note, check out how lucky Kara is that I warned her about this pterodactyl attack while she was feeding a toucan at Sam's Point in upstate New York.

5 comments:

  1. Emily -- Dang, where were you shortly after I was pasting broken links into my blog? Oh, right here. Thanks! It's fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let Mom get her hands on that Photoshop, we'll never see her again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of Gimp... and I'm not talking about that guy that got drunk that one time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ames -- No worries - I think she has her hands full with Facebook right now.

    The Serge -- Never tried that. Can it do pterodactyls?

    ReplyDelete