Thursday, May 17, 2007

Like inward singing, but better

Dudes, I just had this revolutionary new idea. What if you took some pictures of your pet and put them ON THE INTERNET??? Did I just blow your mind? I haven't quite worked out the kinks, but when this catches on, it might look something like this:


Or perhaps this:


Or maybe even this:

Someday, the technology may advance to the point where we can post pictures of something other than ferrets playing in guitar cases, at which point I'll stop collecting royalties. Until that day, please send me a nickel for every ferret-in-guitar-case picture you put on the internet.

3 comments:

  1. We had a ferret once. Let's see, she came AFTER the chinchilla named George, and BEFORE the guinea pig named Pearl-the-wonder-pig.

    That ferret was a mean little bitch. We hated her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude,

    This is so yesterday.

    Put a video up.

    ReplyDelete